ECP Scholarship Programme
Every year, the European Psychiatric Association is pleased to award Scholarships to selected Early Career Psychiatrists and trainees to attend the EPA Congress.
In 2021, the EPA Scholarships programme will provide 10 young psychiatrists with:
- A free registration for the upcoming EPA 2021 Virtual Congress
- Free access to one of our CME Courses
- One year of EPA membership
Applications will be carefully reviewed by a jury. In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria :
- Trainee psychiatrist or psychiatrist within 5 years of completion of specialist training in psychiatry
- Working in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region.
The application process of EPA Scholarships is fully internet-based.
Please prepare the following documents and information before you begin your application:
- An updated curriculum vitae in English
- A letter of reference signed by your academic mentor.